- What is your name?
Jennifer L. Rapier
- What is your job title?
- What branch do you work at?
Douglas County Public Library
- How long have you been with WGRL?
About 5 months
- What’s your favorite part of working at the library?
It sounds cliché, but I really like being able to make a difference in people’s lives. Whether it is teaching children early literacy skills, teaching a 82-year old man how to use a computer, or helping a teen find a book they actually want to read, I find that most things have some small impact.
- What’s one of your favorite books and movies?
Book: The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien. Movie: The Princess Bride
- If you could have dinner with three people, living or dead, who would they be?
Benny Hill, Beethoven, M. R. James
- Tell us a little bit about your family.
Geoff and I have been married 11 years. We have an adorable pug puppy and an 8-year old cat. We recently moved here from California and are enjoying the Georgia weather and outdoors.
- What do you like to do when you’re not at the library?
Recently it has been hiking, reading, cooking, playing video games, watching movies, and listening to music.
- What are you reading now?
Take a Thief by Mercedes Lackey